The Sienna celebrated its 25th anniversary this year. The Toyota Sienna is one of the top-selling minivans on the market. It’s meant for the whole family to have adventures and gives plenty of mobility for car buyers. The 2023 Toyota Sienna interior has been transformed with even more safety features and upgrades that enhance any car owner’s driving experience. Toyota of Clermont is diving into it all with a rundown of the interior features you can expect on this ride.
One of the selling factors of this car is the cozy and stylistic interior features that make Toyota a winner. The 25th Anniversary Special Edition gets unique black leather-trimmed seats with silver-colored stitching. It doesn’t stop there with available Captain’s Chairs that give you separate seats that occupy armrests in the back seats. The Special Edition model gets heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear captain chairs, and memory seats. There are available pop-out ottomans to aid in even more functional seating. The 2023 Toyota Sienna has a four-zone climate control system that allows every passenger to adjust their temperature settings with second and third-row sunshades to help block out the sunshade in case the kiddos need to nap after school.
- There is plenty of space in this 2023 Toyota Sienna with interior dimensions of 33.5 cubic feet behind the third row, 75.2 cubic feet behind the second row, to 101.0 cubic feet behind the front seats.
Toyota always makes sure to bring out the best when prioritizing safety. Find a Toyota at Deal Grinders, that keeps you and the whole family safe with convenience. Here are some of the excellent features you can expect on this ride!
- Front and Rear Parking Assist With Automatic Braking send you audio and visual notifications to get you out of stressful situations when parking under pressure.
- Safety Connect allows you to be connected to a 24/7 response center with the touch of a button. This is super helpful if you’re in an emergency or accident. This includes 24/7 roadside assistance as well.
- A rear-seat reminder lets you know when you’ve forgotten anything in your cargo area.
- Five latches with lower anchors and tethers for children for safety measures made for smaller family members.
- Ten standard airbags.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 comes with the following: Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert With Steering Assist, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Road Sign Assist.
- 1500W-capable power outlet that’s useful for camping trips and more.
- There’s a driver easy speak available through a button on the touchscreen display, and a built-in microphone transmits your voice through the rear speakers so everyone can hear you in the car.
- Seven USB ports.
- A digital rearview mirror allows you to zoom in, zoom out and adjust the mirror to get a better idea of what’s behind you.
- An available 1080 HD rear-seat entertainment center is super helpful for backseat passengers who want to watch their favorite movies.
- An available 9-in multimedia touchscreen display with a premium JBL audio system with dynamic navigation.
- Standard Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
- Remote Connect allows you to lock and unlock car doors and start/stop your engine through the Toyota app.
- Available Wi-Fi Connect allows for up to five devices.
Midnight Black Metallic
This 2023 Toyota exterior color is a solid black with a bit of metallic when shown in the sunlight. It gives a very bold statement on the roads.
The Toyota exterior paint color Cypress gives your ride a natural feel with an exterior that would blend into the forest trees.
Sunset Bronze Mica
This will be the perfect choice for the 2023 Toyota Sienna if you want a bronzy exterior paint color. It looks like a shimmer when under the sunlight.
This is an excellent gray exterior paint color that ruggedly resembles Cement.
Wind Chill Pearl
If you’re interested in an off-white exterior paint color, this is the choice for you. This paint color reminds you of a gloomy, snowy day in Winter.
This solid white speaks to its name as an ice cap that you would find in the Antarctica iceberg.
The exterior paint color on the 2023 Toyota Sienna is dark blue with a bright glow. It’s a striking color that will shine on the road.
Ruby Flare Pearl
If you like red but don’t want a red that looks like a stop sign but an elegant darker red, this is the exterior paint color for you.
Predawn Gray Mica
The Predawn gray mica is different from the Cement paint color by being a darker shade of gray.
Celestial Silver Metal
This gray is different from the Predawn Gray Mica by being a very light shade of gray. It has a metallic shine to its color. This is an option as a 2023 Toyota Sienna Limited Edition color on the lineup for the 25th-anniversary edition model, along with the 2023 Toyota Sienna color Wind Chill Pearl.
Different Interior Options on the trim levels
- LE fabric comes in Gray
- XLE SofTex trim in Chateau
- XSE SofTex trim in Moonstone with Gray Flannel
- Limited perforated leather trim in Chateau and Graphite
- Platinum perforated leather trim in Noble Brown
- 25th Anniversary Special Edition perforated leather trim in Black
CHECK WWW.DEALGRINDERS.CA NOW